Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Google Adds "click-to-buy" Links for Sound Tracks of YouTube Partner Videos

Official Google Blog: I clicked to buy and I liked it

Google adds "click-to-buy" links for sound tracks of YouTube partner videos.

What this means is that for any YouTube content item, published by a YouTube partner, Google can add a link so if you wanted to buy the sound track or wanted to know "when the advertised game was being released" you could easily find out.

Another piece of advertising real estate has been created!

I am based in San Diego and I bet San Diego business owners are not the only ones overlooking potential advertising real estate.

Don't just think if you put your logo on "everything" you will increase sales! Today's customers are more sophisticated that! What Google is doing is creating a non intrusive way to offer a buying opportunity to a consumer.

Uncover the opportunities! If you have a web site you probably would benefit from my web site SEO Analysis (sm) service. I create a written actionable report about your site. The analysis will detail specific potential improvements to your site for SEO optimization. I use industry standard, proven, and accepted tools for the process. I use "best of breed' selection of tools that I feel will give a good insight to what is needed.

I take an 80/20 view toward SEO i.e. 20% of the investment will give 80% of the returns. No false promises regarding web ranking! I promise my recommendations are my best efforts to make concrete recommendations to increase the number of visitors and sales conversions to your site. I will install software to create a traffic baseline so we can measure improvements as they are made. The report will have several concrete and specific changes to be made. Usually several are easy and low cost items that you can do immediately.
Your SEO Analysis (sm) for a 1-10 page site (with a shopping cart) is as low as $250! Remember the "80-20" law when faced with SEO proposals of $1000-$3000 to start and as much as $500 per month "maintenance" for a medium size business. You will get 80% of the benefits with 20% of the expense by obtaining my SEO Analysis.

Considering how much time, money, and effort you have invested in your web efforts my SEO Analysis (sm) is a prudent investment. e-mail me at Stuart@911computer-rescue.com for more information.
This Post in a word cloud:




No comments: